Wednesday, April 14, 2010

P365 Week 13 and 14


We have had a busy few weeks which explains my neglect to my blog. Today I finally had time to do two pages for my Project365. As stated in my last post we were on spring break for a week - which we spent in St. George. It was so warm and relaxing I had a hard time coming home - especially when it had to go and snow like it did with school even being canceled on Tuesday last week. THAT was not NICE! We had a very nice Easter and then spent the week getting ready for Savannah's baptism. It was hard to believe that my baby turned 8. Then to feel even older I celebrated my 40th birthday on Monday this week. I had been dreading the big 4 - 0 for a whole year but now that it has come and gone I don't feel any different.

I scrapped a lot on spring break and have over 20 layouts to share. I hope to do so before the week is over so watch for my pages soon. And if you want a list of credits for the pages above they are clickable to go to my gallery at Design House Digital. Thanks for taking a peak.

No comments: