Saturday, April 17, 2010

My First Newborn Photoshoot

So much to do and so little time! I just noticed that my blog is still wearing a winter theme! THE SHAME!!! I don't even know when I'll have time to switch it out. I just have way to many things I want to do and never enough time to do it all. My neighbor, Teresa, asked me to help her get some newborn pictures of her sweet baby and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to learn. I have put my kids through little photo shoots but this was my first "real" photo shoot. She was fussy and it took longer than we thought. We spent about 5 hours with set up of scenes, getting Cassy to play nice, etc. I'm sure the pros don't have to spend as much time LOL. Then today I spent a while editing and was very happy with the results. Here are just a few of my favs. Oh and.... I made the two hats. I think they are way cute so I am going to take bragging rights on them LOL.






5 comments:

Hilary said...

they turned out darling! What a cutie she is! Your hats are awesome, Tiffany! Forget those laminated bibs, you need to do hats!

Janiel said...

Way too cute!!! Love the polka dot one tons!

Christine said...

So cute! I love the chair picture the best!

Jenny said...

Holy cow, those are so cute, how awesome Tiffany, I love those. Where were you when I had my baby?
I know what you mean about so much to do so little time, why can't mom's just have more time in the day, it would really help, lol.
Love the pics, awesome work!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Tiffany I love them! Way to go - you're much better than me! My favorite is the chair - what an awesome chair and an adorable subject! Hey check out my blog to meet our new little guy!!! :)