Monday, October 11, 2010

Balancing Act


Ummmm Long time no post. I don't even know if anyone who used to stop by even stops by anymore. I figured now was as good a time as any to get back to my blog. I am really going to try to post regularly... at least once a week. We'll see what really happens. I just read an awesome blog post at Simple Mom titled Redefining Simple Living: Choose Your Priorities This topic has been on my mind quite a lot lately. A few weeks ago I was telling a friend that I needed to either take a course in time management or get counseling. I felt overwhelmed and crazy - my "to-do" list was growing so long and I felt like I was running in circles. General Conference came just in time and the talks were all so fabulous but there was one that hit me smack dab between the eyes and it was given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf titled "Of Things That Matter Most" I think I could benefit enormously by spending some time with myself to determine what my priorities are. Anyway... that is what is on my mind today & I just thought I'd share it with you. Have a wonderful day. Hey I almost signed off and then thought of the perfect scrapbook page to share with you. I created this one just a few weeks ago and it sums up what I have been struggling with. You can click on the image to go to the gallery for credits.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think we all struggle with this. When you have it all figured out, let me know ;)