Saturday, October 23, 2010

Been feeling Crafty!

I got into a crafty mode the past two weeks and shared 3 blog posts over on the Design House Digital Blog featuring 13 Days Of Halloween. Check it out HERE. I had seen a blog post over on The Crafting Chicks blog and it spurred me. If you have never been to their site - let me just say it will really inspire you to get crafty! I am pretty sure the ladies I visit teach don't read my blog and if they do I guess the gig will be up. But my neighbor Teresa is my VT partner and we decided to treat our ladies to 13 days of Halloween fun. We really enjoyed spending one afternoon making these BOO blocks - another idea that I found on The Crafting Chicks.

So... that is what I have been up to... that and getting ready for Halloween around the house.... decorating, buying pumpkins, planning costumes, etc. Of course we will be having our Halloween dinner like I shared last year on my blog. The kids love it and I have lots of fun preparing it for them.

2 comments:

Skylette said...

Let me just say - that was a LOT of fun! We were really surprised!! :)

Pretty Petals said...

Very cute!