Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grocery Deals - week of Mar 26

Sorry I am a little late for my usual Wednesday post of Grocery Deals as I was out of town with my family for Spring Break. Here you go for this week:

Smith's

$1.99/lb Rump Roast
79cents/lb Chicken drumsticks or thighs
$2.29/lb Pork loin boneless chops
10lb/$10 Red seedless grapes
2/$5 Gallon Milk
4/$5 Cottage cheese, sour cream or kips
$1.49 18 oz Kroger peanut butter
$2.99 24 pack Kroger water bottles
2/$3 Keebler Fudge shop cookies
79 cents V05 Shampoo or conditioner

Albertsons

38cents/lb cantaloupe
$1.88/lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders or extra lean ground beef or top round london broil or boneless pork shoulder country style ribs or roasts

It looks like they are continuing to have a sale on Kellogg's cereal although I am not sure if it is as good as the deal they had last week. If you missed it last time you may want to go to the store and check it out.

1 comment:

Me - Jen said...

When did you get home? I went by your house yesterday only to find you not home, whatever!! Leaving IF this morning to head to a little warmer (not much warmer) weather. Yesterday was nasty