Thursday, March 13, 2008

Layout Shares

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback on my blog's new look. True to my word I wanted to share a page I made using the same kit, Serendipity, that I used for my blog design. Putting this layout together reminded me that I am in need of another girl's night out. We'll have to plan something again soon. (credits: Serendipitiy, Calendar Cards , Mint Tin Mini Album Templates, and fonts - Artistamp Mediuim, Eight Fifteen, Berylium)
I also made this layout of Cheyenne when she was a baby using Carina's products. Wasn't she a beautiful baby? I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks she'll be a teenager. How is that possible? I can't be that old lol. (credits: Camille, Serendipity, Mixin' It Up {again}, and Font Nueve Std)
I will post again real soon with some fun spring holiday ideas and scrapbooking freebies that I have found and LOVE so check back soon. Have a great day!

3 comments:

ChrissyW said...

i LOVE these two pages thanks so much for whipping them up so fast!!! :)

Christine said...

Love the layouts! I am in need of another girls night out too! Super cute pictures!

Hilary said...

hey, I know those girls! ;-) Cute layouts, Tif!