Thursday, April 24, 2008

A beautiful new kit by Mandy Mystiques and a QP freebie by me

Mandy Mystiques Designs just came out with this beautiful new kit and I have loved making layouts with it. You can click on the image to go to the shop and buy it. I am showing off one of my layouts below. And because Mandy is just so nice she is giving away a freebie on her blog that coordinates with it. Click on the image to go to her blog.

Mandy gave me permission to make a quick page from this gorgeous sampler to give away here on my blog. Here is my finished page:

And here is the Quick Page you can download. Enjoy!

7 comments:

ChrissyW said...

fantastic kit - love the QP you made and off to go DL that freebie!!!!

Shelly Brown said...

Cute stuff!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Post-it Notes said...

Thanks for sharing... love it!

Stephanie Johnson said...

I love the quick page. But do you have it in 8.5 x 11 size? Or do you have it in layer format?

Tiffany B said...

Stephanie,
I have no way of contacting you besides answering your question here. I appologize that this page is only available as a 12x12 page. All of the elements and papers are available in the freebie download at Mandy's site though and you are welcome to download it and create a page of your own. Hope this helps and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Jessica said...

I just tried to download this and it's asking for a password but I can't find one in your blog anywhere. Will you email me and let me know? My email is guapetona33@yahoo.com. Thanks!