Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrapbooking News

Did you know that National Scrapbook Day is coming soon. Yep it is next weekend. Digital Candy would love to have you join them to celebrate this fun day.


And here is the news I have been longing to share all week. I am loving the new template set that Chrissy Williams just put out. Angie'licious 2 for just $3.00. Isn't it fabulous and less than $1 per layout - a great deal!

So far I have made two layouts from this set and love the results.


(Credits: Thirteen- Cupcake Kit by Carina Gardner, Template Angie'licious 2 by Chrissy Williams, Bottle Caps by Carina Gardner, fonts- CK Ali's Hand, Arial Dudes- Urban Chic by TammyKat, Template Angie'licious 2 by Chrissy Williams, Paper curls by Pineapple PlantationFont - Arial)




2 comments:

ChrissyW said...

LOVE your pages with this set - the boy one is my FAV!!! - thanks girl - you KNOW I think you're fantastic!!!

Me - Jen said...

Fabulous pages like all the others. I saw THIRTEEN and about feel off my rocker, I can't believe your daughter is 13. It seems like yesterday she got baptized and you had a potatoe bar