Monday, April 21, 2008

Chelsea's Baby Shower

My mom, Ashley (sister) and I held a baby shower for my "baby" sister this weekend. This is her first baby and she is due the first part of May and so really that sweet baby girl could come any day. My sister, Chelsea, lives here in town and she will return to work at the hospital after the baby is born. Yep, she is a nurse too. I volunteered to babysit one day a week for her. I can't wait for "my" baby to get here lol. Since I am done having babies I figured one day a week would give me a good fix of a sweet little face to kiss and a snug little bundle to cuddle.

(credits: April Showers by Carina Gardner, Bottle Caps by Carina Gardner, Thick Ribbon Frames by Carina Gardner, Font - Times New Roman)

4 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

What a sweet layout - those little boots are the cutest! You are such a sweet sister to volunteer to babysit one day a week!! :o)

Shelly B. said...

Sounds like a fun shower! How fun to be an Auntie!

Tami said...

Being an Aunt is almost as fun as being a Grandma. So I hear!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.