Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!

Did you know it was Digital Scrapbook Day? Well.... there is a lot going on out there on the net for everyone who enjoys the hobby of digi scrapping. I am having such a hard time narrowing down what I want to buy. There are some fantastic sales going on. Be sure to check out all the sales and activities going on at the Scrap Orchard, in Chrissy's Store at Elemental Scraps (spend $5 - save 30%, spend $10 - save 40%, spend $15 - save 50%!), & in Carina's Store at Two Peas. Hmmm I just took a looksie and as far as I can tell Carina doesn't have a sale for the DSD event. Still, as a memeber of her creative team I want to remind you to have a look at her store. I'll try to come back to update this post with some of the things that I just HAVE to buy this weekend - for now... I must browse some more sales. Hope you have a great day!

Stuff I Bought

These Drop Shadow Actions by Bec

I caved in and bought this darling alpha - Free Spirit.
I also picked up these paper borders. I already own her paper curls and tears and I love them!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

happy DSD! I too have been shopping today, and guess what, I bought the same shadows as you - I guess Bec's layouts all make us want to have shadows like hers.
Tomorrow I am going to try them out...now its time for bed here in Germany
Take care
Hugs
Kerri