Thursday, November 19, 2009

What is up?

So... what am I up to these days.... I'd like to know too LOL. I did sign up for Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand class and LOVE it. I hope to spend some quality time getting my ideas together from what I am learning so far. Basically the class is geared at helping you determine what is important to you & your family in relation to the Holidays (Christmas to be exact) and then getting your ideas together of what you want to do to celebrate so you can really make it happen and then of course to journal and scrapbook the things you do over the month of December.

Specifically... what have I been doing today? Well one thing I did was download some new albums from Amazon where they have several for $5. Quite a deal! I bought 5 new albums - my ears are so happy LOL.

And now for something a bit random.... a few sites that I enjoy checking often for Scrapbooking inspiration - these two are fun because they have something new almost every day.
The Simple Scrapper
The Daily Digi

No comments: