Monday, November 2, 2009

A Layout to Share

Hope you all had a nice Halloween. I am now repenting for eating too much candy... but that is normal. We all had a good time and the dinner was a huge hit. I haven't had time to download my photos off my camera yet but hopefully will be back to blog them soon. Just wanted to share a cute page of my darling daughters that I scrapped this weekend. We took a bunch of fun fall photos just a few weeks ago. If you like the template I used you can pick it up for free in Chrissy's shop & be sure to check out the other products I used on my layout - many of them are on sale in her store today. You can click on my layout to go to get a full list of credits and you can click on the template image to go to Chrissy's shop. Oh and I just have to show off my desktop that uses the same photo plus others from that day. I just love it. You can pick up the desktop at Shabby Princess Blog for free and add your own pics and enjoy instant happiness too! Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

love it and love your desktop too! :)