Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scrapbook Supply Sale

As you know my last sell went over very well. Still I had some supplies that I never got put out there for the sale because I ran out of time and then there were other supplies that were left over from the first sale - which are great products - and they will be marked down further from their previous cheap price. This is a sale that will not be repeated. Last chance to get great supplies from me at great prices.

HUGE SCRAPBOOK SUPPLY SALE
Deep Discounts on a Variety of Products
SATURDAY, JUNE 14
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
at my house

See the newspaper for my address or call/email me for directions. Or you can just post a reply here and I will get back to you. Please tell anyone and everyone who you think would be interested. Many of the items I am selling could be useful in a school classroom setting, for church callings, or just to keep the kids busy this summer crafting. I hope I will see you on Saturday.

1 comment:

Me - Jen said...

Do you ever stop woman? You make me so tired just thinking about all you get done in a weeks time. Good luck with the sale, wish I could come and stock up on your good stuff