Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alice QP Freebie Blog Train and some Sales

First I apologize for any confusion! I thought the blog train was to start at midnight tonight not last night. So I just hope that you have come back and that you will enjoy my Quick Page that I have for you.

Welcome to your next stop aboard the Ziggle CT Express!!! Let me just remind you that TODAY is Kami's turn at the Scrap Orchard's 12 Days of Christmas. And she has her ENTIRE STORE at 50% OFF - TODAY ONLY!!! Plus, she has a free w/ $10 purchase there for you too! Look at my previous post to see those 2 beautiful new kits and scroll down to view the 2 pages that I have made using these fun kits.

And now... the QP freebie that you have come here to pick up. The Password is tiffanyqp and you can pick it up by clicking the image below. Your next stop is jennifer: http://www.jemenifer22.blogspot.com/


And before I sign off let me also tell you that over at Elemental Scraps it is the Dollar Sale and both Chrissy and Mandy have some fabulous new items up for just $1. I so wanted to have time to create something with each of their products but I think you can all relate to the busy time of December. I will definitely be sharing something soon to show off their new products though. Click on the images below to go to their stores.

From Chrissy:


From Mandy:

Well I am out of here for the day. We have a big family Christmas party at my parent's home with all my siblings and their children. We will be making gingerbread houses and eating way too much and Santa will even be stopping by. Hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!! i love your new kits!!

Anonymous said...

oops! um.... disregard!!

i love your quick pages!! LMBO!!

Stefani said...

Thanks for the great qp! Love your LO's - man that's a lot of grandkids!! BTW, I was scrolling down and saw that you publish weekly grocery deals - very cool. Too bad we don't live in your area and Albertson's left our town, but still cool for you to do that! Anyway, Merry Christmas!! :)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thanks for the qp! :)