Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grocery Deals - Week of Dec 3

The December madness has set in already. Life just gets so busy this time of year. Yesterday came and went in a blur without time to post the grocery deals. Sorry I am a day late. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Smith's

There is a special 8 hour sale (Thurs) today only from 3pm - 11pm on the following items:
25% off on all frozen foods - includes meat and seafood
99 cents/ doz large eggs
$1.77 Tostitos chips
99 cents Kroger peanuts (12 oz all varieties)
2/$1 Semi-sweet baking chips 6 oz Kroger brand
10/$10 half gallon chocolate milk
2/$4 Oscar Mayer shaved deli meats
2/$4 M&Ms holiday candies or nestle miniatures

weekly ad items:
$1.99/lb extra lean ground beef
$1.69/lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
$2.49/lb london broil or petite cut sirloin steak
$1.99/lb cook's butt or shank portion ham
2/$1 Navel oranges
5/$10 Post or Quaker cereal

Albertsons

There are in ad coupons for the following items:
69 cents vo5 shampoo or conditioner
$3.99/10 oz cooked shrimp ring (my kids love these)
88 cents Albertsons American singles cheese slices
$1.48 Fresh express bagged salad
69 cents Hunts spaghetti sauce
4/$1 Albertsons Mac&Cheese dinner

Weekly ad items:
Lots of buy one get one free deals on meat
88 cents/lb whole frying chicken, drumsticks, thighs or whole legs
20/$10 Libby vegetables, Albertsons pasta or seasoning mix

There are also some 5/$5, 4/$5 and 2/$5 items but nothing stands out as a better deal for me than what I can get at Winco so I am not typing them in.

Happy shopping. Hopefully I will find time to post more than just grocery deals this month. I'm not betting on it though. I have yet to do much Christmas shopping or decorating.

No comments: