Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to All and a peak

So are you ready for Christmas? I finished my shopping last Thursday but have yet to wrap any gifts to put under the tree yet. I just can't gear myself up for the "fairness meeter" to come out. Are you not familiar with the fairness meter? Well I believe every family should have one. My kids have gotten used to my statement, "Quick! Someone get out the fairness meter!" This is what I say whenever one of my kids feels that there has been an injustice in equal fairness to each child in the family. Some people hold off on putting presents out because they don't want the kids shaking and trying to figure out what they hold but I am holding out because I don't want to counting of gifts for each or the size/weight of each gift being measured out by each child so that before the gifts are even opened they can tell me how unfair it all is. I wish that I could say that my children were angelic and just so cheerful about receiving an orange in their stocking but they are like most children and are caught up in all the fun of gimme gimme. They are good kids though so I am sure Santa will make a visit this week. I hope you will also be found worthy of a visit from the Jolly man. More than this... I hope you will have a joyous Christmas. I may or may not be back with a post before Christmas.....

So I do want to share just a few things with you in case I get too busy. I had so much fun using two of the dollar day products from my previous post. I used the Something to Brag About templates by Chrissy and the Snowman Kisses kit by Mandy to create a quick little album that I will likely print off and give to Savannah's teacher when they return from Christmas break.

Also... just in case you want to buy yourself a little gift this Christmas, Scrap Orchard has a fantastic sale coming up that you don't want to miss. Click the image to go look at the Mega kits.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, thank you! Merry Christmas!

Tami said...

How did the fairness meeter go?