Friday, September 21, 2007

Fall Changes


It will be the first day of Autumn on Sunday. There are definately some good things about fall. Here are just a few random ones.


  1. I know that the yard work is coming to an end.

  2. The holiday season is coming - hectic as it can be, I love it!

  3. A new menu of comfort foods. I love cooking hearty stews in the colder seasons.

  4. Changing out some of the house decor.

Here is a picture of my "fall" bedding set. It is my fav but Clayne said it looked too warm for the summer and we switched it out. So we have "his" bedding choice on for spring and summer and I get "my" bedding choice for fall and winter. I've been waiting for the change of seasons to switch it out but didn't make it til SundayÜ Doesn't it look cozy?


1 comment:

Christine said...

I love your bedding. I need to come see your house. I haven't ever been inside.