Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome Megan

My sweet new niece, Megan was born Saturday Morning at 6:49 am. I was supposed to be in the delivery room to take pictures but was on my way home from Utah where I had attended Women's Conference in Provo. I was disappointed to miss her entry into the world and got to the hospital within an hour after returning home. She is beautiful. She weighed 8 lb 2 oz which is a pretty big baby for a first. I feel my sister's pain since my first delivery, Carson, weighed 8 lbs. It was rough. She did well with the delivery and everything is good. Here are a couple layouts I made to show her off. I need to do more blogging and am so far behind. I will try to do some more catching up later this week.

(credits: Berry-licious by Heather Manning, Template by Chrissy Williams, Font- Vrinda)

(Credits: Fancy Pants by Pineapple Plantation Designs, Sparkilicious Stitches by Ziggle Designs, Fonts- Wendy Sue, Sketch 49 by Janelle Richmond)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute Baby! Love the pictures! How exciting!