Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Scrappy News

Hey remember the grab bag I posted about on NSD? (See below) Today is the last day to pick it up for that amazing price of $2.75. I finally had time to scrapbook using it and my layout will give you a really good idea of what all is included inside this bag.




(credits: A Boy Outdoors Kit by Angie Kovacs from grab bag, A Boy Outdoors Alpha by Angie Kovacs from grab bag, Patti'licious template by Chrissy Williams from grab bag, Clearly Inked Alpha by Chrissy Williams from grab bag, Chrissy W and Angie Kovacs Collab Grab Bag , Buttons by Elaine Bittencourt, Paper tear templates by Jen Caputo, Font - Teen)

For those of you who know my friend Trina W, her children are raising sheep for 4H and we went up to visit. Savannah loved the private petting zoo. Trina also has ducks, chickens, cats and even rats lol.



(credits: Earthy Natures by Melissa Herzog Designs (who has closed her shop), Word art by Elegant Word Art, Font- Arial) I am only leaving this layout up because it shows off my Savannah so cute! I hope to get it reworked soon with a different kit.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

love your pages!!!