Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Been Digi Scrapping Today

So with the kids home today I did get up and go to the gym and then showered, but have been in my PJ's ever since. Love days like that. I have spent a fair amount of time on my computer today downloading some digital scrapbook freebies and going through some tutorials. I also was fair to my kids and let them each have 30 minutes online with my supervision - they get a bit jealous that I always get to be on the computer. When you consider that I have 4 kids - that is 2 hours! Cheyenne wanted to check and answer email (she has an account with gmail too - Jr High brings on all this!!!), Morgan wanted to go to some NFL team sites, Carson wanted to play some online kid games and Savannah has loved going to Disney's bunny town.

Back to my internet time... I have learned a few things about digital scrapping- like once you flatten layers in photoshop there is no going back if you exit the program. Make sure you save your file unflattened in case you want to change something later. I also learned a few ways to add drop shadows. I think they help give some dimension to the layout. I also learned how to save my layouts at a size for printing and at a size for sharing on the web.

I now present to you "Diva licious" my latest digi creation. If you are interested in credits (a list of the supplies I used) let me know. I have read many places that the proper thing to do when sharing a layout on the net is to list all the supplies and give credit. I don't know that anyone who visits my blog would really be interested in all that. Thanks for looking at my silly little Savannah.
The journaling is: "Savannah was going outside with her stylish glasses and doggy purse when I asked her where she was going. Her reply was that she was going out to pose. Well of course she needed a photographer and I was happy to oblige. November '07"


No comments: