Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pass the Popcorn


The code for a free DVD rental is still good. Today "Amazing Grace" comes out. I have been wanting to see that so I'll likely rent it this weekend. This leads me to a post I have been wanting to do for a while now. I was flipping through the channels one night a few weeks ago and Gone With the Wind was on. I had to stop and watch it for a while. What movies make you stop and want to watch when you come upon them? What are some of your favorite classics or a recent movie that you loved? I'd love to see your random list of movies that you love. Consider yourself tagged.

Gone With the Wind
Fiddler on the Roof
My Fair Lady
The Sound of Music (yep, I love musicals)
Movies with Doris Day or Cary Grant
Movies with Fred Astaire or Bing Crosby (excuse me if I spell anything wrong)
The Man from Snowy River
Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Avonlee
Little Women
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
Becoming Jane

I know that there are more and I may have to add to this post when I think of it. I just thought it would be fun to see what you like. Sometimes when you read a list from someone else it makes you think, "Hey I like that too and I haven't seen it for a while." I also think it can tell a little about you when you list the kinds of movies you like. Anyway..... Join in!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'll play someday, I promise! I'm not really a movie re-watcher... you have some fun ones on your list!