Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Give Thanks for Grocery Deals

Now is the time to stock up on all those Thanksgiving favorites. I bought a new chest freezer this week just so I'd have room to store all those turkeys. I usually buy 4 since they are such a good deal and we can get several meals out of one turkey. We simply eat as much as we want when I cook it and then I dice the rest up and store it in amounts of 2 cups in freezer bags. I can then use it when I make a turkey pot pie or a casserole. Anywho... that is just a tip for you. I will be going to Winco either today or tomorrow and I'll be sure to post again with any prices that are good deals. Have a great day! Gobble, gobble.



Smith's


$5/ea. 12-14lb hen turkey
$7/ea. 16-20lb tom turkey
$11/ea. 16-20lb butterball tom turkey
Turkey prices are with a $25 grocery purchase and a fresh value card.

1.19/lb cook's shank portion ham
1.99/lb kroger premium boneless ham

1.99/ea. when you buy 4 Sara lee pies and breyers ice cream

69 cents/ea. 2 liter Pepsi varieties (when you buy 10 - good for neighbor gifts or upcoming holiday parties)


2/$1 PictSweet frozen vegetables
69 cents Philadelphia cream cheese
3/$5 1 lb butter packs
4/$5 16oz. cottage cheese, sour cream or dips
99 cents/doz. large eggs
89 cents/lb fresh broccoli or cauliflower

3/$5 frito lay chips (cheetos, fritos)

Albertsons

5/$10 Coca-cola 12 packs (buy 4 get the fifth free)
38 cents/lb turkey (with $25 grocery purchase)
1.77/lb hormel spiral sliced ham
$1.70 for a 10lb bag of potatoes
1.69/lb butter

10/10 libby pumpkin 15oz, heavy whipping cream 8oz, cool whip 8oz, stove top stuffing, mini marshmallows


2/$3 nabisco crackers
$1.77/box Kellog's cereals

No comments: