Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scrappy News

Just thought I'd take a minute to show you what the designer's that I am on Creative Teams for are up to and share a few layouts too.

Digi Nirvana is having an awesome sale and some items cost as little as 29 cents - but the sale ends soon so hurry. Click on this image to go to Digi Nirvana and see all the great deals. Some are Halloween items and some are everyday items. Kami of Ziggle designs has this darling new alpha and a fun new kit available in her store. Images are clickable and below is a layout I made using these new items. My layout is clickable to go to my gallery where you can see all of the credits.

This month's collaboration kit at the Scrap Orchard is the BOMB! It is an amazing value at just $3. But the price will go up on Oct. 7 so hurry. It is a spooktacular kit for Halloween and fall projects. Click on this image to go purchase it. And you can see a layout I made with it below.

This gorgeous kit is for charity. Proceeds will be used to send care packages to our troops. Click on the image below to read more about it. And you can see a layout below that I made using this kit.
This template is a freebie at Chrissy William's shoppe. Click on it to go to her store and get it. And yep. I used it on the layout below as well. You can click on my layout to go to my gallery for a full list of credits.


Ok that is a wrap for now. Of course this is only a small sample of what these ladies have in their stores. I hope to post again this weekend and share some of what I have been up to in my life and with my family. I know I have been a real slacker in this! Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: