Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Works for me Wednesday - Digital Scrapbooking Trick or Treat

Trick or Treating for Digital Scrapbooking! Now this is my idea of Trick or Treating. No calories and collecting a fun collaboration kit. When Scrap Orchard and Sunshine Studio Scraps team up, you know it is going to be awesome! So on Friday be sure to visit Ziggle Designs Blog to start the blog hopping. You can go to Ziggle Designs Blog right now and see her fabulous new kits and offers as well as snag a gorgeous free paper pack that coordinates with one of her new kits. Free digital scrapbooking goodies... Works For Me! For more fun tips and ideas on a variety of subjects visit the Rocks In My Dryer blog by clicking the image above.

1 comment:

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Hey blogger! I am loving your scrapbooking skills...SO jealous! And I finally get to see all your beautiful kids! I have to say that I'm so sad our class is over...I think I learned more from you about life than I did about photography! HA! THANK YOU!
Cute blog!