Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scrappy News

Ok I'm telling you now that with National Digital Scrapbook Day being celebrated this Saturday that there is A LOT going on out there in the digital internet world. I don't want to overload you with scrappy news here on my blog so I am going to spread it out over the week. Today I'm going to tell you about Chrissy Williams fabulous Collab Grab Bag since it is only on sale until this Friday - so you better hurry and get it while it is cheap. After Friday it will be revealed and the items will be sold separately. Right now it is just $3 for a $23 value! Click on the image below to go and get it. And sneak a peak at some of what is in the bag by looking at my layout below. Back tomorrow with the grocery deals of the week and some more scrappy news. Have a great night!

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

LOVe your page!!! it's just beautiful!