Friday, January 8, 2010

I ♥ Faces

One of my goals this year is to improve in my photography & so I decided to join a photography forum and I found a great one over at "i heart faces" I have not had as much time as I would like to go through the forums but I know that over the course of the upcoming year I will be visiting frequently to learn from the wealth of knowledge. They are celebrating their one year anniversary and are having a contest using their logo in your photos. Below you will see my entry. If you want to see more creative logo entries be sure to click on the "i heart faces" logo below.

“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.” - TiffanyB

No comments: