Friday, January 15, 2010

P365 Week 2

January is just flying by! Here is my week 2 layout. It is all about Clayne since he just celebrated a birthday. I kept the look of the page similar to week 1 so that when I print my book it will coordinate with the page that is next to it. I am currently taking photos of a few subjects since I can't quite decide what I want week 3 theme to be. Right now I am leaning toward a winter theme.

So I did watch the photography class I mentioned in my previous post. It was pretty basic for the first week in the course but I learned things anyway because I need basics lol. I look forward to catching the class in the coming weeks to see what else I can learn. I had a few other things I wanted to post but I have to admit that I have been sucked into a book I am reading. Right now I am reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Last summer I read the first book in the series and have been impatiently waiting for this the second book. The first book is called The Hunger Games. If you are looking for a page turner, you ought to pick it up.


[Credits: Design 365 Seven Photo Masks-Simple By Carina Gardner, Design 365 Color Kit 1 By Carina Gardner, Design 365 A Month of Number Stamps By Carina Gardner, The Day Dreams Collection - Sunset Elements By Meredith Fenwick, The Day Dreams Collection - Sunrise Elements By Meredith Fenwick]

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great layout of your husband! I like how you are focussing on a theme each week. This year I am actually scrapping each week (didn't last year) and I never realised how hard I would find it to scrap, when the pictures have absolutely nothing in common with one another!
have a great weekend
Hugs
Kerri
PS: thanks for the book tip, off to look it up on amazon, I love a good page turner!