Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Fun Ideas


I was watching Good Things Utah today and loved the ideas they showed for Easter. They had a segment about creating an Easter Egg Decorating Kit and I loved the idea of making smocks to cover the kiddos clothing while they died eggs. I always worry about the dye getting on their clothes and this is a great solution and so very cute too. At K McKay Designs web site you can also download some cute journaling cards to create a little Easter photo album. There are lots of other cute ideas on her site as well so scroll down while you are there. She is one crafty lady! I borrowed her image to place in this post to show you what fun stuff you will find at her site.
At the Studio 5 website you will find a section on Amazing Easter Eggs where you will find lots of fun ideas for creative egg decorating. With easter over a week away I think I can find some time to play around with these ideas and create some new fun this year.

No comments: