Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scrappy News

Just a quick note. I am getting ready to abandon my family for a few days and head to Woman's Conference in Provo. Clayne will do just fine taking care of everything for me at home.... I am SURE. I have so much to do before I leave but wanted to let you know that Scrap Orchard has a FABULOUS sale going on. I love all of Bren Boone's stuff and she has some great kits in the sale for just $1. There are TONS of great items so click HERE and get your shopping cart loaded up. And just in case I don't have a chance to get back to my blog before Saturday.... On Saturday it is National Scrapbook Day. There will be lots of great sales and events going on in digital scrapbook land so I hope to be able to join in on some of it when I get home Saturday. Hope you all have a great week.

No comments: