Thursday, April 2, 2009

Project 365 Day 91 & 92

Spring is trying so hard to some - Darn that snow! Here is the photo I took yesterday Day 91. I couldn't believe how many robins were in my yard and there were lots of them again this morning too. I took a dozen photos of them yesterday and liked this one best to share. I love the willows budding out on the tree and how the red just pops in this photo.So even though it was snowing today I decided to get out my Spring decoration and put the snowman away that I had next to my front door. Maybe that will give the signal to Mother Nature that I have had enough snow.... ya right... a girl can dream. So here is my photo for Day 92. I am getting back to the photo prompts they give at Scrap Orchard for Project 365 and today it was "Fence."

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Beautiful shot of the robin, I still find it funny, that a British robin and an American robin are completely different birds - our robins are really tiny, they still have red breasts, but look really different. We have them in the garden too, I'll have to see if I can get a shot of one (before the cat gets them) to show you the difference!
TAke care
Hugs
Kerri