Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Project 365 Day 62 & 63

Day 62 was Time Warp and (today) Day 63 was Time Lapse. Here are my pics for these days.
Here is my photo to represent Time Lapse. When I look at photos on my walls downstairs of when they kids were little and then see them as they are now or compare with a recent picture like I did here - I am amazed at how fast the time passes.
Here is my Time Warp... wasn't sure what to take a pic of so I took a pic of my watch collection. I was so glad when they came out with the watch faces that came with an assortment of straps and I think I have 5 sets of these collections. I didn't take a picture of all of them. Even though not as many people wear watches these days since everyone carries cell phones that tell the time - I have to wear one. I look at my wrist several times a day and if I forget to wear a watch it drives me crazy... I feel a little naked lol.

And here are a couple thoughts on time:
"Sometimes I wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to move forward, because at one point in time it becomes impossible to go back." -unknown

"Children think not of what is past, nor what is to come, but enjoy the present time, which few of us do." -Jean De La Bruyere

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post.....yes, time flies!

Lori Ann said...

I love the pictures of Carson, that's fun to see how he's changed. Your watch collection is so cute. I love watches and used to wear one all the time, but the batteries always die and I never replace them! I have a bunch of watches that just need batteries.