Monday, March 2, 2009

Scrappy News

I think this little Spring -A- Ling add on by Chrissy is just way too cute. It was a freebie to her newsletter subscribers - but guess what.... in my copy of the newsletter I see that I can forward the newsletter to 5 people which means that if you missed out on this cute free mini kit, if you want to get me your email address and name - I can forward the newsletter to you and you can snag it too. Yipee but hurry cuz it is only free until March 5. So leave me a note if you want me to send it your way. Also if you like this color scheme - Chrissy has lots of cute new things in her shoppe today that coordinate. (and they are on sale) I used MANY of the new items including this little add on in my layout below. I also used Chrissy's new challenge template and it is now available for free. Go get your template by clicking on the template image below. Have a great day!


No comments: