Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Days of December 1

As promised... I am back to tell you all about what we did for the first day of December. I showed you my advent calendar yesterday and that is when I showed my kids too.... well that night anyway. They loved it! We also hung our older advent calendar which is a felt tree with a different felt ornament to put up on it each day. We all enjoyed making some cute button snowmen tags too. Just so you can see them better I included a larger photo at the bottom of my post. I am loving the cute little videos that have been uploaded to youtube by KWernerDesign. She has a cute card for every day of December & this is just one of them. I hope to find time to make more of her designs. Click here to go to the video. Oh and yes... I know, I know... I am supposed to list credits for my layouts below and I will... later. The kids are going to be home and we will need to be doing December 2 activities!


No comments: