Thursday, December 10, 2009

Days of December 8 & 9

Two days passed quickly again. So here goes! We made two yummy treats - homemade caramels (which we make in the microwave & they are easy!) and homemade fudge. I shared my caramel recipe two Christmas' ago on my blog if you want to get the recipe go HERE and we made the Carnation fudge recipe that you can find HERE. I posted earlier this month that we are reading a Christmas story together each night. We had been reading from a book I found in our Christmas stuff called The Most Loved Christmas Stories but after reading Babouscka, The Little Fir Tree, The Little Match Girl and a few others, we decided that these stories were not happy enough and we started to just read some of our story books in our collection and I also searched the internet and found a fun collection to print off that we are also using now. You can print off a collection for yourself by visiting HERE - just ignore the message to update your bookmark & be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the PDF story collection. Enjoy!




No comments: