Thursday, December 3, 2009

Days of December 2

I was thinking I might not get this post made today. My laptop was not behaving. I had to shut it down improperly three times and was very scared that it was going to die. I ran a full system scan and didn't find anything there to worry about and so then just to be safe I spent the afternoon backing up everything and anything just to be safe. I am hopeful that my laptop was just being weird and that it will continue to work - cuz I love it SO!

Anyway.... here is what we were up to in our Christmas celebrations on the 2nd. We made some hot chocolate jars and of course we made some for ourselves too. The girls put on Santa hats and delivered a few jars. Not everyone will be getting these goodies. You'll have to check back to see what the neighborhood gifts will be.

If you are interested in making some homemade cocoa you can find the directions HERE. If you want to make other gifts in a jar you can look at the Organized Christmas site. In years past I have done dry soup mix in a jar as well as some cookie jars too. They are lots of fun and I think they make such pretty gifts.


No comments: