Sunday, December 20, 2009

Days of December 18 & 19

Yesterday just got busy busy so here are two days worth for my Days of December. I am baking a ham right now for Sunday dinner and it smells so delish! I can't wait for dinner. I was planning to cook one of my turkeys that are out in my chest freezer for Christmas but I think I am going to wait until New Years day for that since my MIL has invited our family up for Christmas dinner and she is going to cook a turkey for that. So that is why ham seemed a good choice for today. Those who know me all know that I buy at least 4 turkeys at Thanksgiving so I can cook them at intervals over the winter. They are so inexpensive and yummy. Ok... I ramble... Have a nice Sunday.




1 comment:

Hilary said...

You are doing such fun things, Tiffany! I've so enjoyed reading your blog this month!