Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Days of December 20 & 21

Here are a couple more days pages. The kids enjoyed making some more gift tag cards and I shared a picture of a few below. We just kept them easy and simple but I thought they turned out cute. Tonight I gave the kids the opportunity to vote on an activity since I didn't really feel like doing what I had on my calendar. They voted to go bowling so we are off to the bowling ally here in a few minutes. Hope you are all enjoying the week of Christmas. I can't believe it is already so close. I was sitting around this morning just reading a book and thought... Hey what are you doing when Christmas is so close and the gifts aren't even all wrapped. I guess tomorrow I better finish up the odds and ends like wrapping so that I am not up all night Thursday.





No comments: