Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Announcing Design House Digital

Whahoooo! I am so super excited to finally be able to share with you that Carina Gardner (who I have been on Creative Team for over the past few years) has been instrumental in developing and opening a new scrapbooking site and I am a lucky girl to be able to continue on not only Carina's CT but on the site Creative Team. I will continue to be on the Creative Team over at the Scrap Orchard as well. These will be my two homes for scrapbooking and I will frequently share on my blog scrapbook projects I complete using products from these two fabulous sites. I will also do my best to inform you of sales and special promotions at each of these sites too.

SO.... since Design House Digital is just opening on Friday - you must check this site out and pick up some beautiful freebies when you register for the Newsletter & be sure to check out the products in the shop where you will find some additional freebies. Of course there will also be a great kick off sale with everything 30% off for the weekend.

And not to leave out the Scrap Orchard sale information - they just put out what they call "Fresh Fruit" today. Bunches of great new products for 20% off. Scrap Orchard will be closed Jan. 1-3 for site updates but the sale will continue for a few days after the maintenance as well so you will have ample time to shop. I definitely suggest picking up the January 2010 Mega for just $3. I designed one of the quick pages that is in this fantastic kit. The page is shown below. And to finish up this post you will see a page that I created for Design House Digital using cute products by Deena Rutter. Ok that's a wrap for now. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: