Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project 365 Day 42

Can you guess what the movie photo prompt was for today? Jaws. When I went looking for a thought I found one that compared icicles to a sharks teeth and that made me wish I had used that as my photo for the day but I am out of time and this is what I got. One of the kids puzzles. I remember when I used to set up a card table over the holidays and put a puzzle out to work on in my "free" time. This is something my Mom always did and somehow I have lost the tradition the past decade or so. I think that having all the little fingers around made it too hard but maybe this next holiday season I'll get back to it. Ok enough rambling. Here is a thought for the day:
Sharks: [reciting] I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. - Finding Nemo

No comments: