Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrappy News

Just taking a minute to give you some scrappy news regarding great deals by the artists that I am on creative team for. I love these darling FREE valentine cards offered by Carina Gardner. Go to her blog here and get the link to pick up your set.And there are just a few more days to pick up the Scrap Orchard Mystery Mega for just $3. It is so cute so I don't want you to miss the steal price cuz after Saturday it will be $10. Click on the image to go to the market and pick it up. You can click here to go to the gallery at the Orchard and see cute layouts made with the kit which will give you an idea of what is in this kit.

And this is just the bomb diggity! I am having so much fun with the stuff in this kit. I just wish I had more time to play with it all. Chrissy's template is in the center forth row and Mandy's kit is center 2nd row. I love the versatility of this- boy stuff, girl stuff, valentine stuff and everyday stuff! The price goes up on Sunday so click the image to go to the shoppe and pick it up while it is on sale.
Ya ya ya there is more I want to say besides this so I'll be back. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Shelly B. said...

Those valentines cards are to die for...just downloaded them!