Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrappy News

Monday's don't always have to have the stigma of being bad do they? Elemental Scraps has their dollar sale going on today and that can always bring a smile to my face. Mandy Mystiques has this darling new kit in her store today for just $1. You can click the image to go to her store and I have two examples below using this fun kit.

While this is not a new template set from Chrissy - it is one of my favs. You can get it for just a dollar today. Click on the image to go to her shoppe and be sure to check out all the dollar items while you are over at Elemental Scraps. Now unfortunately... I must get back to laundry and housework. Oh yeah... that would be the reason Monday gets a bad name in my house lol.

And here is a funky new kit by Ziggle Designs. When I saw it I thought instantly of the pics of Carson and Savannah that I scrapped below. Funny huh? You can click the image to head over to the Scrap Orchard to buy this kit.

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "play" page you did!!! I wish I saw this post on monday - those kits are Adorable!!!