Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365 Day 1

I mentioned in my earlier post my desire to participate in project 365. I really like the way this blogger here did the challenge last year. She posted her picture along with a quote or thought each day. I am going to try to follow along over at Scrap Orchard in the forum with the photo prompts they give. Today it was a self portrait. Notice the little tell tell signs that tell you a bit more about me? I love diet Pepsi lime, my signature color is green and I need lots of memory for my scrapbooking - hence the 1 TB EHD that I got for Christmas. So here is my portrait and a little quote I like.I've learned to take time for myself and to treat myself with a great deal of love and respect, 'cause I like me. I think I'm kinda cool. --Whoopie Goldberg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Keep it up! I'm behind on all my blogging stuff. Love all the Christmas & New Year's pages. You're one talented Mama! Keep up the good work, your blog is darling!

Lori Ann said...

1TB that's amazing! Good luck with project 365. I'll look forward to it.

Shelly B. said...

What a fun thing...I will look forward to seeing what you do through the year! Fun!