Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project 365 Day 13

Today's prompt was, "Now find something in your day that will tickle our taste buds, or not :)Yep today's theme is taste. Take a photo of something to express a sense of taste."
Today I needed to bake bread and to me there are few things as tasty as a warm freshly baked slice of bread. Even though this thought is more related to smell, I still had to use it. We all know how much the sense of taste and smell work together anyway.
"The smell of good bread baking, like the sound of lightly flowing water, is indescribable in its evocation of innocence and delight." - M. F. K. Fisher

3 comments:

Shanda said...

Those loaves are perfect!! I am jealous!! It made my mouth water just thinking about the smell of homemade bread! I just don't make it enough! I agree there is nothing better than a fresh hot piece!! Yummy!

Janiel said...

I am the biggest bread-aholic EVER and so this picture just made my mouth water and the cravings began!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful loaves! My husband's comment: "That's probably the only time you could say, 'Nice lookin' rack!' and get away with it!"

What can I say? He's a *man*. LOL!