Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365 Day 8

Today the prompt is to take a picture of a simple pleasure. This is a Wonderfully Warm (see the W on the mug lol) beverage. I am not a big fan of Hot Chocolate but sometimes in the long winter months I want a warm drink. I love that this one is only 35 calories and has no hint of mocha ( I don't care for the coffee flavor ) the only problem is that now my tin is empty and I am having trouble finding more of this variety to buy. If any of you see it around please lmk. Here is today's thought:

Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr., Life's Little Instruction Book

1 comment:

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Unfortunately I don't know where to buy that particular hot chocolate, but I LOVE your 365 day project! How creative and fun! I will be checking out your blog daily from now on - you do take some wonderful pictures! I'm glad Christmas was good for your family - keep the pics coming!