Monday, January 26, 2009

Scrappy News

It is Dollar Days over at Elemental Scraps again today. Chrissy has a fun quick page album for just $1 and it was so fun and easy to work up into a fun little brag book to give to my sister. I used pictures of Megan that I have taken as I babysit her. Many of the pics my sis has never seen & it was her bday earlier this month so I am excited to give this to her as a late bday gift. You can click the product images to go to the shoppe and be sure to look at all the other great dollar deals. So many cute things! Below my brag book examples is a fun new kit by Mandy Mystiques. It is a collab and the other half is way cute too. So if you want the whole thing be sure to look for it and snag it too. Each half is only (yep you guessed it) $1. Have a great day and I'll be back later with my Project 365 photo.





No comments: