Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crafty Me


So I went to Michaels and they had so many cute arrangements they had made using the craft pumpkins. Their arrangements were selling for over $50 which I wasn't about to do and so I made my own for under $15. Not quite as professional as theirs, but I like it. I guess mine isn't much like the inspiration idea I got from HomeMadeSimple either but isn't that the way it is with most craft projects Ü





While I am sharing craft stuff, here is a card that I made for a swap. I finished the set of 12 last night and delivered them to the host today. Now I just wait until they all get swapped out and I will get 12 fun new cards back. Ok... don't get used to me being all crafty and such. I want to be, but time doesn't permit much. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the pumpkin and the cards. You are so crafty. I love it!!!

Emily said...

I like all your craftiness coming out!

Hilary said...

wow, Tiffany! Both are awesome! You get on with your ol' crafty self!