Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A few more good deals

20% off at BigLots

I just wanted to tell you about Big Lots Buzz Club. If you're not yet a member, you should really consider joining. The Club helps you get inside access to great deals and special offers, which means you'll receive exclusive member-only benefits. Visit BigLots.com to sign up. You will then be able to print a coupon good through Oct. 13 that will give you 20% off your entire purchase. I am going to head over there to see if I can find some games and toys for my kids and get started on my Christmas shopping.


Free movie rental offer at redbox
Have you tried renting movies from redbox? I have been renting there since I noticed their services in Albertsons and Smith's. It is just $1 a night and since we usually return movies after a day it works out for us to rent new releases for just a buck! I was sick of paying over $3 when usually I ended up not liking the movie. Now I am only out $1 if I don't like it. So get out the popcorn and try a free rental this weekend.


1 comment:

Hilary said...

good tips, Tiffany! I always forget about Big Lots!

And, REDBOX... LOVE it. I did a blog a few months ago about my love for Redbox!!

Can old users of Redbox use the code? Or just first timers?