Thursday, October 18, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking?


So I thought I'd give digital scrapbooking a whirl and this is what I was able to do. I must give credit where it is due so here is a link for a great tutorial for a first page. http://mistycatodesigns.blogspot.com/2007/05/creating-your-first-page-in-pse.html

You can make a page that is just like this only with your photo and text. It is pretty easy, but since I am new to this I am not going to tell you how long this took me. Let's just say... longer than it should have.
Isn't this a cute picture. I was so happy that I took it all by myself! We went for family photos on Saturday and I specifically asked the photographer to take individual photos of the kids. He took pics of the kids as a group, the girls together, the boys together and then family shots. As you know - photo shoots can be quite draining and so after all of this, when he said we were done, we left. As we were driving off Clayne said, "He didn't take individual pictures of the kids." Well there was no way the kids were going back and so I just shot some by myself when we got home. I need to play around in photoshop with them some more before I get them printed and I just hope they will go with the big family portrait when we get that back.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Fun! I want to learn about digital scrapbooking. Maybe I will do the tutorial today! Thanks for sharing

Shelly B. said...

Cute Tiff! Digi is fun, but a huge learning curve! You did awesome!

Teresa said...

She's adorable. And so is your page. I've gotta try digi for sure.
T

Hilary said...

cute!!! Love the page and the picture. You did good!

I just tried digital too and it is HARD!!!!!