Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My friend Hilary posted this question on her blog...



What can't you live without?
What are some things that I use/need every day and would be a sacrifice for me to do without.



While there are the obvious things like the gospel, family, friends... it is fun to list some of the tangible things that I use everyday. It doesn't take long to see that there are many comforts that I would be sad if I didn't have. Here are a few.

  1. I LOVE my sleep number bed. Every time I sleep away from home, I am reminded how much I love this bed! Pricey, but worth every penny.


  2. Some of you have seen me without my hair done, sorry. I feel that my appearance is much improved after styling my hair and I could not do without my large barrel curling iron, Got2be glued styling glue and Freeze It hair spray. Of course a good hair cut by my stylist, Susan Ball, is a must too.




  3. I am totally lost without a watch on my wrist. If I forget to put one on, I still look at my bare wrist a million times a day.









4. I started listening to alternative christian music over a year ago and love the positive messages of the music. You can find a local station in your area at http://www.klove.com/







5. Aren't debit cards handy. I hardly ever write a check any more.




6. I bake my own bread often now thanks to the Bosch mixer I have. I don't think I'd make bread without it.


2 comments:

Hilary said...

Great list, Tiffany! I'm learning things about you! Aren't blogs fun?

Allison said...

I am so with you on debit cards! I need to post on what I couldn't live without... it's really got me thinkin...