Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Husband is the BEST!



Ok not that there was any contest going, but Clayne just won the award Ü Last night he let me order a Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook computer. I wasn't going to get the green one because it cost $50 just to upgrade from black to green, but he told me to just go ahead and to it. He knows that the green one was my favorite and let me not only get this computer, but indulge in the green. Isn't he sweet? I can't wait for it to get here. The projected shipping date is Oct. 31. Trick or TREAT for me Ü Since I am converting over to digital scrapbooking, the upgrade in memory is a must and the ability to pick up my computer and take it with me anywhere is a very big plus. I'll be able to scrapbook as we do road trips, when we go to the condo.... YIPEE! Ok just wanted to toot my horn. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow! You really are converting to digital?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

(can you tell I'm shocked?!)

Lucky you on the computer! You & Jen will be twinners!

I just need our trusty cheap laptop to die now and I can go green (and not in the environmental way! ;o) )

Me - Jen said...

YEAH you went green. That jet lag, does he still remember what he agreed to this morning. I can't wait to hear what you think. I love mine. However my space bar is not working right now, gosh dang!! Clayne can't say no because you are such a good wife and mom.

Shelly B. said...

Wahoo for you! That is awesome!